Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Kayaking Time

Well, before everyone gets excited that I might be out kayaking think again. Mark got to get his new kayak today. We had to drive north to Tigard to the REI since we do not have one in Salem. Mark had to go with red since that is the only color they had in stock. It was surprising how many places Mark called before finding a store in Oregon that had a kayak in stock. He needed one that wasn't too long since he will have to haul it up and down the stairs of the apartment to get it to the river. We are thinking that I will drive him up the river and then he will kayak to the apartments, otherwise he will start at the apartment and then I will pick him up somewhere down the river. We will see what works best.

We also had to our our cats to meet their new vet this morning. I will say that they did not enjoy that very much. The vet is very nice and she will get all of our paperwork ready for the cats to travel to Japan. Our poor babies are too FAT. That's right, they are fatty patties. So, they are now on a high protein diet. We were told to feed them more wet food and less dry. I guess this gives the cats a full feeling that last longer. We will see what happens. Everything else was great for their visit. Hopefully they will become more active as they drop a couple of pounds.

Not much else going on here today. More to come....



1 comment:

  1. I want to know if that diet works for your kitties. I put my cats on several diets without much success. Sometimes I think some are just meant to be fluffy. :)

    ReplyDelete